Sleep deprivation is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to motherhood. It is a rewarding job, but those sleepless nights can certainly catch up with you. Not only does mothering challenge your mental state (Did I put the clothes in the washer? Remember the kids appointments?…The mental lists are endlessly exhausting), but it also takes a toll physically.
I’ve never had dark circles until I became a mom! I may have stayed out and partied before my little peanut came along, but I got my hours of uninterrupted sleep. I’m lucky to get four consecutive hours of sleep! Sleeping in has become a distant memory. I guess that’s where they coined the term “beauty sleep”, because your body really does needs it in more ways than one.
If you’re lucky (note the sarcasm) and you have a fomo (fear of missing out) child like me, then you can kiss your restful nights goodbye. I recently found a company called Villa Floriani! They have the perfect solution for those tired Mommy under-eye bags!
The company makes two products designed to address raccoon eyes. By using Phytocosmetology, Villa Floriani delivers results that are on par with chemical treatments without the associated pitfalls. In case you were wondering, phytocosmetology is the practice of extracting the essence of a plant’s most powerful part, be it leaf, flower or root.
Here is your Two-Step Defense for Younger Looking Eyes
Multi-Active Eye Serum
The first product is the Multi-Active Eye Serum. This serum reduces the appearance of dark circles and gently firms up the eye area. It is a miracle worker on those tired eyes! The product has a very pleasant scent, and when giving it a closer look has what appears to be little shimmering particles! Villa Floriani uses what’s called Phyto-Curactive™ which is a blend of bio-certified active botanicals! After just one week of use, this awesome concoction has dramatically improved the appearance of my eyes and helped restore their youthfulness!
Key Product Benefits
- Serum is derived from the following botanicals: Calendula Officinalis that contain biotech oligopeptides, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Butcher’s Broom Root and Centella. These active ingredients tone and add firmness to the eye, thus eliminating the puffiness once was present.
- Helichrysum protects the eye with its antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Witch Hazel leaf extracts revitalizes the eye contour so it restores its youthfulness.
Advanced Lifting Eye Cream
This product reduces eye puffiness and targets lines from aging. It hydrates and lifts the delicate area around the eye, giving your entire face a glow and restoring its natural youthful appearance. One thing I love about this eye cream is the fact that it’s suitable for sensitive skin, which I have.
Key Product Benefits
- This skin cream helps reduce the appearance of puffy eyes with its active biotech peptide ingredients. Along with bio-certified Green Tree and Cucumber Extracts, the combination eliminates water retention in the eyes.
- The active ingredients include: Camellia Flower and Burdock Extracts, Olive and Jojoba Oils and Shea Butte. The combination of these ingredients helps to moisturize and smooth the eye area so the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is reduced.
I was completely blown away by the quality of Villa Floriani! After using these products for only a week, I saw results. The bags under my eyes have drastically diminished and my eyes appear more youthful and firm. I highly recommend trying both the serum and cream, especially if you’re wanting to target fine lines and dark circles.
Where Can I Purchase
Villa Floriani has the following products for sale on their website / Click Here To Visit Website
- SERUMS & BOOSTERS
- EXFOLIATORS & MASKS
- NIGHT CREAMS
What’s your night time regime? I would love to know!
Disclaimer: I was provided products in exchange for an honest review on my blog. All photos are copyright to MommaReview.com. All views in this review are 100% my own. This page contains affiliate links.