Beat the heat this summer!
Summer is the perfect time to try out your favorite “cool” recipes. This Organic Lemon Popsicle is sure to quench your thirst and spunk your taste buds!
Lemon Ice PopsPrint This
- 1 (14 oz) can FAT free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup whole milk (you can use reduced fat but your ice pops will be icier)
- 1 whole organic lemon minus seeds
1. Slice your lemon into thin slices and remove the seeds. Discard seeds. Place lemon slices into a blender.
2. Add condensed milk and whole milk into blender. Blend at high speed (I used my smoothie setting) until smooth batter forms and lemon is completely pureed. Pour into ice molds and freeze for several hours or overnight. To remove, run ice molds under warm water for a few seconds and then pop out of ice pop molds.
Shop This Recipe!
Have you tried this recipe? Let me know in the comments below!