Cutest Leprechaun Fun
We came up with this fun St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Pancakes for breakfast that your kiddos with love! This is a fantastic way to load them up with lots of good and healthy fruit! Only requires a few ingredients that you’re sure to have laying around or you could always improvise!
- Pancake Mix (any you like)
- 1 Organic Granny Smith Apple
- 1 Organic Naval Orange
- 2 Organic Raisins
- 1 Organic String Cheese
- Make a medium size pancake in pan over low heat. If you need to clean it up to make it round use kitchen scissors or a cookie cutter.
- Place the pancake on a plate.
- Cut your apple into slices for the hat.
- Cut the mouth and nose from the scraps of the apple.
- Peel the orange and place slices around the bottom to look like a beard and on top to make the hair.
- Cut the ends off the cheese stick to make the whites of the eyes.
- Cut the cheese into three heart shapes to make a clover for the hat and add a stem.
- Add raisins for the eyes.
Pin for later