Tis’ the Season
Christmas time is upon is and that means there’s only a few weeks left until Santa comes!
Make the holidays fun by making festive Santa Pancakes!
- Whole Wheat Flour
- Potato starch
- Baking powder
- Whipped Cream of your choice ( I used coconut whipped cream)
Original recipe calls for butter to cook pancakes, but I used canola oil instead,
I made coconut whipped cream to avoid dairy.
Dairy free pancakes
150g Flour ( I used whole wheat)
10g Potato starch
30g Sugar (I used beet sugar)
10g Baking powder
200ml Water ( I used soy milk)
Mix the dry ingredients and add water.
Heat oil over medium heat and pour the batter. Brown on both sides.
1. Make a round pancake. Cool it a little bit so that whipped cream won't melt.
2. Cut strawberries and fill the top space. (about 1/3 of the top) for the hat
3. Pip whipped cream to make beard and brim.
4. Cut strawberry to make nose and use blueberries for the eyes