High Quality Active-Wear
When it comes to children, health and comfort go hand-in-hand. When kids feel great they have a tendency to be great! Dress for the weather with pops of amazing colors and get active with Reima.
With over 75 years of experience, Reima is a world-leading kids’ activewear brand originating in Finland. Reima holds the belief that no matter how small, a small change can make a huge difference. Small can indeed be big and make big impacts.
I am impressed by the quality of their products. Not only are they innovative and safe, but they are also made to last the test of time.
This is a sponsored post but the content is based on my honest opinion. This page may contain affiliate links.
Reima has spent the last 75 years creating award-winning kidswear, products and services that keep children and our planet safe. They believe that small changes everything. Their clothing is made from innovative materials that are sustainable. Reima’s Nordic know-how inspires them to produce products that help keep kids active.
Little things can make a huge difference and they prove their commitment to children’s playtime by creating activewear that keeps the children safe all while exploring their world around them.
Champion an active childhood to raise a generation ready for the world to come.
Reima asks that you look at the world around you through the lens of a child. By seeing the magic in the every day you can make the most of every moment. The possibilities become endless when you hold the belief that small has dreams and the sky is the limit.
When creating their products, they keep this mission in mind making sure to thoughtfully consider every little detail on their award-winning infant, toddler and kids apparel.
Safe & Sustainable Materials
- Coffee Bean Shimmer – Using Recycled Coffee Grounds Reima’s textile engineers added honeycomb-structured coffee particles that help with heat retention.
- Mono-Material – Reima’s fully recyclable clothes allow buys to register their garments on their website and follow the journey to its new owners. When the items are no longer usable Reima then takes them back to recycle it into something else.
- Xylitol Cooling – The innovative technology of Reima Xylitol Cool helps kids play longer all summer long by keeping their body cooler despite the heat.
- Made from Recycled Materials
Organic Cotton T-Shirt – Ajatus in Pink Color
- Quick-drying kids’ T-shirt with UV protection.
- Made from recycled materials.
We loved the fun and vibrantly colored design of this shirt and the fact that it was made from recycled organic materials.
Toddlers’ Fleece Sweatpants – Vuotos – Jeans Blue
- Lightweight and warm knitted fleece
- Absorbs moisture quickly
These super comfy sweatpants, made with 100% polyester, provide your toddler with warmth, as well as, absorbs moisture quickly. There is an elastic waist with drawstring adjustment. The details include double structure at the knees at ribbed design along the waist and leg-ends.
All-Season Waterproof Machine Washable Sneakers with Velcro – Patter Wash
- Waterproof mid-season footwear
- Made of synthetic material and textile
- Machine washable in 100ºF
- Easy two-point Velcro fastening
- Reflective detailing
These all-season waterproof shoes are perfect for outdoor fun and the best part, they’re machine washable!
Girls’ Athletic T-Shirt with Xylitol Cool – Vilpo – Fuchsia Pink
- Ideal for sports and lighter activities
- Cooling t-shirt
- Reima Xylitol Cool finishing treatment is based on Xylitol which gives a cooling effect during physical activity
- Ideal for sports and lighter activities
My daughter loves the colors of this shirt. She expressed how comfortable it was and I am certain that is due to the stretchy fabric that is both quick-drying and moisture-wicking.
Hiking Pants with Zip-Off Legs and UPF 50+ Protection – Muunto
- UV protection factor 50+
- Elastic waist with draw-string adjustment
- Quick-dry and moisture wick
- Side pockets
- Zip-off legs that transforms into shorts
These pants are amazing! Not only are they super comfy, but they also transform into shorts. How cool! My daughter loved that she was able to easily zip off the lower portion to wear shorts when the weather warmed up.
Kids’ Most Comfortable Machine Washable Sneakers – Mukavin
- Easy to pull on
- Comfortable and light-weight
- Machine washable, delicate cycle in 30ºC
- Fluorocarbon free
No need to worry about tying or tripping on shoe laces with these adorably comfortable pull-on shoes. They’re lightweight and breathable and the perfect shoe for kids to have fun in!
Girls’ Coolmax Dress – Suvinen
- Embroidery decoration
- Two patch pockets
- Casual fit with snaps on shoulder
This Coolmax dress is made from technical pique fabric, which is characterized by raised parallel cords or geometric designs in the fabric.
Dress With Cooling Material & UPF 40+ Protection – Ilmava
- 4-way stretch
- UV protection factor 40+
- Fabric made with Xylitol Cooling finish which gives cooling effect during physical activity.
This casual dress is comfortable and stretchy with a cooling effect, making it easy to move in.
Overall, we are throughly impressed with the Reima brand. The garments are very well-made and our family loves that this company has a mission of sustainability.
Their clothes are great for both indoor and outdoor play time. We love how many of their garments have Xylitol which helps cool our kiddos when they’re playing. Many of their clothes come with UV protection factors.
My girls felt comfortable while playing and were able to explore their world without a care in the world! Reima designs gear specifically for children, so all the small details for the child’s age enable them to move freely and safely. Play on little ones.
Sign up for Reima Friends and save 10% off your first purchase
Click Here To Visit Website
Disclaimer: I was provided products in exchange for an honest review on my blog. All photos are copyright to MommaReview.com. All views in this review are 100% my own. This page may contain affiliate links.